Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax numbers, or other identifying information. We will collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, recognizing that such refusal may prevent a User from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the User’s browser name, type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the User’s operating system, the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Zodiva collects and uses a User’s personal information primarily for the following purposes:
- To personalize the User experience. We may use information in aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send information and updates pertaining to a User’s order. The email address may also be used to respond to a User’s inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt what we believe to be adequate and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. Because of changing technology and improving sophistication of hackers and persons seeking unauthorized access to our system, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will be successful; but we will put forth a good faith effort to protect your information as set forth in this Policy.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Your acceptance of these terms
Content Policy (As on September 1, 2016)
Zodiva is committed to giving its users the best possible experience. To that end, we try to assemble content that we think complements what we are doing. Users can create stories, including images, text, videos and other media.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Company’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Company that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached at: email@example.com